Modern and Efficient Security for Higher Education Organizations
Connectivity in higher education is vital and institutions can set their students up for success with the right networking capabilities. In this report, learn more about combining advanced security with modern networking, to build a simple, scalable and manageable architecture that supports your campus’ learning environment.
Cisco’s secure architecture for higher education organizations can include:
- An architecture built on zero trust principles
- Cloud security solutions and tools that block harmful content web content and email threats and multi factor authentication tools
- Secure firewall with dynamic policies that move across on-premise and cloud environments
- User and endpoint security solutions to protect devices from malware and ransomeware
- Managed security operations and threat intelligence, backed by Talos
Read more in the report.